Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: '09 football schedules

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_ukfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2007
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    09 Clintwood:
    Aug. 21 Honaker (Benefit Game)
    Aug. 28 Coeburn
    Sept. 4 @ Haysi
    Sept. 11 Happy Valley
    Sept. 25 @ Lebanon
    Oct. 2 Powell Valley
    Oct. 9 @ Shelby Valley
    Oct. 16 @ Appalachia
    Oct. 23 J.J. Kelly
    Oct. 30 @ J.I. Burton
    Nov. 6 Pound

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_ukfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2007
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Clintwood is playing 3 "Valley" schools?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    I noticed that as well. I like the Happy Valley pick up for them. Theirs was the first bermuda field I ever played on in HS. They have some old school bleachers on the visitors side if I remember correctly. Cinder blocked up with wooden boards for the seats. Not a bad place though, and easy to get to.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Appalachia's up too...

    Schedule

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_ukfan View Post
    09 Clintwood:
    Aug. 21 Honaker (Benefit Game)
    Aug. 28 Coeburn
    Sept. 4 @ Haysi
    Sept. 11 Happy Valley
    Sept. 25 @ Lebanon
    Oct. 2 Powell Valley
    Oct. 9 @ Shelby Valley
    Oct. 16 @ Appalachia
    Oct. 23 J.J. Kelly
    Oct. 30 @ J.I. Burton
    Nov. 6 Pound

    It's been a long time since Appy came that late in the year. It's been game 3 for a long time.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #16
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Except 2 years ago when they played them the week before the playoffs.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Staph exceptions not counting.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #18
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Just had to rib you.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    anyone got a pv schedule?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member PigskinPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2005
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '09 football schedules

    Biggin, Kelly's seniors night with Powell Valley is because its our last home game of the season....duhhhhhh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •